Experience Cooking on Josper Oven
Join us for an immersion demo for you and your team at our fully functional Josper demo kitchen, located at Culinary Table Restaurant in Lanseria, Gauteng.
A Josper experience includes:
- We will tailor the experience to suit your menu – some dishes that the Josper can help perfect include savoury breakfast dishes, fish, red meat, poultry, vegetables.
- After a discussion about the Josper, and answering any questions you may have we will prepare some dishes in the oven (we encourage you to bring your own if you have any specific meats or seasonings you wish to see cooked in the Josper).
- The demo is inclusive, so if you’re willing it includes hands on cooking under the guidance of our expert Josper trained chef.
- Afterwards we will sit down meal to enjoy the meat and veg we’ve cooked together.
- Typically the demo lasts 90 minutes.
To enquire about your Josper and to book a demo please email jp[at]culinary.co.za
La Petite Maison: In the Kitchen with Chef Patron Raphael Dontoye
Watch the video where Chef Patron Raphael Dontoye refers to his Josper as a “Magic Voodoo Box” when asked about how it works.