TELL ME HOW YOU MANUFACTURE AND I’LL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE…
Our company philosophy has always been related to two terms that initially appear to be contradictory: TRADITION and MODERNITY. Our slogan reflects this: “Yesterday’s taste with today’s pace®” is not just a phrase that embodies the main strengths of our ovens, but also reflects our feelings as a company and as individuals.
And we pass this on to our products: we have been developing and innovating based on the same product for over 45 years, combining tradition and the knowledge of local craftsmen with the most innovative design and production technologies, in order to obtain a product that is unique in the market.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A JOSPER AND WHAT MAKES IT STAND OUT FROM THE REST?
- OPTIMAL RESULTS WITH ALL TYPES OF FOOD: its high operating temperature allows you to grill and roast, preventing the product from baking.
- HIGHER GRILLING QUALITY: adding the unique flavour of the finest embers; a unique texture and juiciness in all products.
- FASTER: 35% faster than an open grill.
- DUAL OVEN-GRILL FUNCTION: two machines in one.
- LOWER CHARCOAL CONSUMPTION: about 40% less than with an open grill.
- Greatly REDUCES flames, preventing food from drying out or burning.
- MORE QUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: prevents the impact of constant heat on the chef.
- IMPROVED CLEANLINESS: the ash is stored in a case in a sealed cabinet below the oven.
- MORE PERSONALIZED SERVICE: we have a network of official dealers and consultant chefs all over the world to help with startup, advice and after-sales service.
QUALITY PROVEN OVER TIME
Our combination of craftsmanship and technology in the manufacturing process allows us to achieve these standards in grilling.
We use the best high technology steel alloys created by and for Josper. This means that we can guarantee that our product can work continuously at an average temperature of between 300º (572ºF) and 350º (662ºF).
Design, robustness, technology, engineering and tradition make Josper a unique machine in the market.
All our quality is reflected in our seals of approval (CE, ETL, GOST, TR…) and our compliance with the highest international safety, health and environmental standards.